The Beurer EM59 Digital TENS/EMS Device with Heat - innovative 4-in-1 pain relief and rehabilitation from one device.
With the EM59 TENS/EMS device from Beurer, you have recovery, relief, rehabilitation and relaxation all in one device. The electrostimulation device can be used for pain relief without medication or side effects, as well as for muscle regeneration. In addition to these two functions, the EM59 also has various massage programs and the addition of a soothing heat function which can be used individually or combined with an EMS/TENS programme.
The 4 basic functions of the EM59 at a glance:
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS): The electrical impulses suppress the transmission of pain signal to the brain. For pain therapy in cases of cramps, injury or chronic pain.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS): The muscles are stimulated to contract and relax again, similar to a natural activation. This helps to increase endurance performance, strengthen and accelerate regeneration in certain muscle areas.
- Massage function: A massage effect caused by electrical signals helps to relieve tension, muscular fatigue and to accelerate muscle regeneration.
- Heat function: Soothing warmth helps your body to relax and unwind.
This digital TENS/EMS device is the perfect choice for pain therapy or muscle stimulation! The optional heat function also means it is suitable for relaxation and massage.
- Pain therapy (TENS)
- Muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Heat function
- Relaxation and massage
- Electrode positioning indicator
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 electrodes with gel pads
- 4 gel pads included
- 2 heat levels: low and high
- 3 usage options: TENS/EMS + heat, only TENS, only heat
- 2 separately adjustable channels
- 64 pre-programmed applications
- 6 customisable programs: frequency, pulse width, on/off time programmable
- Adjustable intensity
- Countdown timer
- Safety switch-off