- [High Performance] With a 400W power input, this solar panel can provide your power station with a significant amount of energy with outstanding efficiency.
- [Extremely Portable] The EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel is foldable and comes with an adjustable carry case. Weighing in at only 16kg (35.3lbs) it can be easily packed up and carried with you, no matter where you go.
- [Weather Proof] This 400W solar panel is built to withstand the elements. It’s made from layers of flexible EVA and tough fibreglass to ensure durability and mobility. It also comes with a IP68 Waterproof rating, meaning it is dust and water tight.
- [Market-Leading Technology] Designed with Monocrystalline cells, the EcoFlow 400W Solar Panel is able to generate more energy than standard solar panels. Its high transparency allows for a high energy conversion rate.
- [Astonishing Efficiency] When paired with an EcoFlow power station, the 400W solar panel utilises the MPPT algorithm to achieve optimal efficiency rain or shine. Where solar panels are concerned, its conversion rate of 22.4% is astonishing.
1. Does the 400W Solar Panel generate a full 400W of power?
A: In most cases, it is normal for a solar panel not to deliver its full nominal power. Some of the reasons why this happens, as well as some suggestions for getting closer to the nominal power figure, are given below:
2. How much power can the 400W Solar Panel generate under normal conditions?
A: This depends first and foremost on weather conditions. Generally speaking, on a clear day with no clouds in the sky, sunlight hitting the panel at a 90° angle usually generates 320W–350W of power in the 400W panel.
3. What should I know about the operating temperature, storage and use of the 400W Solar Panel?
A: The operating temperature of the Solar Panel is -20°C–85°C (-4°F–185°F). The panel should be folded into its original shape and stored in its Protective Case (Kickstand), which provides sufficient protection for the product. To extend the service life of the panel, ensure that the product is not exposed to external forces/impacts when not in use. The solar panel itself is made of glass and must not be dropped, pierced, bent, or sat on. These actions may break the glass and render the panel unusable.
4. Can I use non-EcoFlow branded power stations with the 400W Solar Panel?
A: Yes, but only certain types. The power station used must be compatible with MC4 standards in order to work properly. In addition, other brands of power station may not offer the same levels of compatibility as EcoFlow-branded power stations, may have lower nominal power ratings, and may not offer the same levels of performance.