Sennheiser GSP 670. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Bluetooth. Wearing style: Head-band, Headset type: Binaural. Ear coupling: Supraaural, Headphone frequency: 10 - 23000 Hz, Headphone sensitivity: 112 dB. Volume control: Rotary. Weight: 398 g. Product colour: Black
Wireless freedom for your game
Freedom of movement, state-of-the-art low latency technology, superior Sennheiser sound performance for gaming, and up to 20 hours of battery life make the GSP 670 the ultimate wireless gaming headset.
The low-latency technology, developed by Sennheiser, ensures that you experience a stable, uninterupted near-zero delay connection that you can always rely on for PC and PlayStation® 4. Thanks to additional Bluetooth® connectivity, the headset can be paired simultaneously to compatible devices such as smartphones or tablets. Pick up calls at the touch of a button and get seamlessly switched back to the low-latency connection and your game when you hang up.
Gaming for audiophiles
The speaker system of the GSP 670 combines over 70 years of audio know-how, while fulfilling the needs of a modern gaming headset. The result is a warm deep bass without compromising the mid-range and high frequencies. This allows you to hear every detail and react even faster. Customize the sound to your liking with the Sennheiser Gaming Suite and turn on 7.1 Surround Sound for the ultimate audio experience.
Superior battery performance
With over 20 hours run time over Bluetooth®, and 16 hours using the low-latency connection, the battery life of the GSP 670 will last for even the longest gaming session. In case the GSP 670 runs out of battery, you can simultaneously game and charge for uninterrupted game play. The USB quick charge allows for two hours of wireless usage after only seven minutes of charging.
The GSP 670 features the best in class microphone. Developed in house the advanced noise-cancelling microphone minimizes background noise. The flexible boomarm can be adjusted to any head shape for optimal pick up, ensuring that you will be transmitting in broadcast quality. To mute, simply lift the boomarm and you're off the air!
- Closed acoustic wireless gaming headset
- Flexible wireless features: low-latency connection and Bluetooth
- Low-latency connection transmits with near-zero delay
- Bluetooth enables wide range of applications
- Intelligent battery management turns headset on and off automatically
- Separate volume control of chat audio and game audio
- Sennheiser Gaming Suite for customization and optimization of audio settings
- Advanced noise-cancelling broadcast quality microphone for crystal-clear communication
- Flexible microphone boom arm with ‘lift to mute’ function